Sunday, September 28, 2008

Can't Lose for Winning

You know how some days you can’t win for losing? It appears that on other days you can’t lose for the winning. Who knew?


Now as this blog has proven, I have been surprised by the blindness of this place in the back of beyond in failing to see what they have right in front of them – that would be me. The experienced, hard-working retail manager with a perfectionist bent that just wants a bloody job!


Well so far there are no manager jobs on the horizon (there is one that I’m fairly hopeful about) but at long last there are other jobs that seem to be coming out of the woodwork looking for me. You know I am no longer all that picky – funny how unemployment will do that to you. I figure any job will do at this point and I’ll worry about “career” jobs later.


All the little green gods being willing I will hopefully have a job by the end of the week.


Crossed fingers would be appreciated but are not mandatory.

No comments: